Barony of Nottinghill Coill
|Barony of Nottinghill Coill|
Or, a wake knot issuant by its base ends from a mount vert, overall a laurel wreath counterchanged.
The Barony of Nottinghill Coill is an SCA branch located in the Kingdom of Atlantia. The barony comprises most of western South Carolina (west of Interstate 95). Nottinghill Coill was the 4th Barony founded in the Kingdom of Atlantia.
- Canton of Cyddlain Downs (Fairfield, Lexington and Richland Counties)
- Canton of Falcon Cree (Cherokee, Greenville, Laurens, Spartanburg and Union Counties)
- Canton of Ritterwald (Aiken, Allendale, Barnwell and Edgefield Counties)
- Canton of St. Georges (Anderson, Oconee and Pickens Counties)
- Canton of Brockore Abbey (Darlington, Chesterfield, Kershaw, Lee and Sumter counties)
And the since folded canon of Iles des Diamants.
- Gavin Reynes (Founding Baron)
- Dressel of Seven Bends and Genevieve of Nottinghill
- Richard de Montbrai and Margaret Johanna van Artevelde
- Arkein Steinschleifer and Katharine Campbell
- Corwyn Wodewarde and Deirdre Morgan
- Olaf Askoldssonn and Gillian of Falconcree
- Corwyn Wodewarde and Deirdre Morgan (Second Term)
- János of Cyddlain Downs and Rachel Wallace
- William Welwyn and Julian Hungerford
- Talon the Bastard and Elizabeth Canynges the Ravenhaired