From CunnanJump to navigationJump to search
- period Fruits
- Dried fruits and nuts
- bread (remember the autocrat often supplies some too)
- roast chicken - hot or cold (but be careful of food safety
- cut cold meats
- some dips
- chives and onion???
- salad - was made up of hebs and general leaffy stuff, including flowers and sometimes chopped fruit. Salad mix may not be a bad approximation to some period salads.
- sweet buns eg glazed sultana buns (I think)
- almond cake (look at the gormet italian coffee cakes in he supermarket)