- College of St Aldhelm - Australian National University (and sometimes seen to also cover secondary institutions and the University of Canberra) "http://www.sca.org.au/st_aldhelm/"
- College of St Augustine - University of New South Wales "http://www.sca.org.au/st_augustine/"
- College of St Basil the Great - University of Western Australia
- College of Blessed Herman the Cripple - Adelaide University "http://www.sca.org.au/blessed_herman/"
- College of St Crispin - University of Newcastle "http://www.sca.org.au/st_crispin/"
- College of St Gildas the Wise - University of Tasmania "http://www.sca.org.au/st_gildas/"
- College of St Malachy - University of Wollongong "http://www.sca.org.au/st_malachy/"
- College of St Monica - Monash University "http://www.sca.org.au/st_monica/"
- College of St Ursula - University of Sydney "http://www.sca.org.au/st_ursula/"
Due to fluctuating membership, colleges sometimes become dormant. Colleges have different membership requirements to other groups, and are never placed into abeyance due to a dip in membership numbers. Lochac colleges in this category include:
- College of St Cecilia - La Trobe University - replaced after a few years by a non-sca medieval recreation group.
- College of St Christina the Astonishing - Flinders University (SA) (proposed)
- College of St Ignatius - Charles Sturt University, Bathurst (NSW)
- College of Mimir's Pool - Murdoch University (WA)
- College of St Odo the Good - Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (Proposed)
- College of Reannag Fhara - University of Canterbury (NZ)
- College of St Swithin - Swinburne University (Proposed)
- College of Sts Simon & Jude - Started at the University of Canberra (ACT), but didn't really get going.
Colleges betwen statuses
Colleges with less than 5 members, but who are actively trying to recruit more members seldom recieve official status (in some cases they may be called incipient), but may be found in a low key way on campus. Such colleges currently include:
- College of St Bartholomew - University of Melbourne (proposed) and actively running events under the supervison of stormhold until it can recruit one more sca member.
Historical colleges include those who have been replaced by another active college, or have been closed for another reason.
- College of All Saints was closed.
- Amesbury changed its name to College of St Augustine.
- College of St Julian the Hospitaller - active at University of Newcastle, replaced by College of St Crispin.