Kingdom of East
Purpure, within a laurel wreath vert fimbriated Or, an eastern crown of three grand points tipped with pearls and two lesser points, all Or.
The East was the second Kingdom in the SCA. Geographically it covers eastern Pennsylvania, eastern New York, Delaware, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine in the USA as well as Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Newfoundland in Canada.
Orders of High Merit
- Order of the Tygers Combatant (OTC) for heavy weapons fighting
- Order of the Maunche for A&S
- Order of the Silver Crescent for service
- Order of Sagittarius for archery
- Order of the Golden Rapier for fencing
West | East | Middle | Atenveldt | Meridies | Caid | Ansteorra | Atlantia | An Tir | Calontir | Trimaris | Outlands | Drachenwald | Artemisia | Æthelmearc | Ealdormere | Lochac | Northshield | Gleann Abhann | Avacal