Shire of Two Seas
Two Seas sports some twenty regular members, with some fifteen more playing from time to time. Most of the populace activities run towards A&S. In addition, there now are a slowly growing unit of heavy fighters and a few archers and fencers.
Regular activities include
- a monthly history lecture by the Minister of Arts and Sciences,
- a monthly cooking experiment by the Sodalitas Coquorum Bimarianum,
- a monthly business meeting,
- a monthly garb meet-and-greet and
- a weekly fighters' practice.
Legend claims that the Incipient Shire of Two Seas was founded in A.S. XXXIII (1999) by an American student visiting on a scholarship. After two years' hibernation, the native founding members came together for a revival meeting to set the ball rolling again, and since that day, the group has been growing quickly. In A.S. XXXVII (2003), Two Seas was elevated to full status.