Filetes in galyntyne (recipe)
From the Forme of Cury.
- FYLETTES OF GALYNTYNE. XXVIII.
- Take fylettes of Pork and rost hem half ynowh smyte hem on pecys. drawe a lyour of brede and blode. and broth and Vineger. and do �erinne. see� it wele. and do �erinne powdour an salt an messe it forth.
- Fylettes. Fillets.
- of Galyntyne. In Galyntyne. Contents, rectlus. As for Galentine, see the Gloss.
- powdour. Other MSs specify "powdour of peper" or "powdour fort".
- 1 Kg Tenderlion Pork Roast
- 4 c Vegetable Broth
- 1/2 c Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 c Breadcrumbs
- 1 TB of the following Strong Powder Mix
- Cut Roast into slices. Place in baking tray, spray with olive oil and bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes in 220C oven.
- Remove and cut meat into bite slice pieces.
- Combine with broth, juices and rest of ingredients and simmer for 2-3 hour.