From CunnanJump to navigationJump to search
Here's a suggested list of itmes you might like to think about taking to festival.
- Alcohol And a bottle opener for wine or flip tops.
- cordial if you get sick of drinking plain tank water during the day.
- Duct tape
- Cable ties
- Plastic bags
- Boots x 2 pairs
- T-Tunics or dress if you're a girlie
- A *warm* Cloak (it gets real cold at night)
- Spoons (2 are harder to loose than one, besides i don't like eating sweet stuff with a spoon that's covered in vegatable gunk), knife
- teatowel - helps dry your dishes, wipe your hands on during meal, mop up spills, etc
- Tankard or goblet
- Towel (so you can dry off after your shower)
- Money to buy cool stuff from the merchants
- Tent (period or modern) (failing this, find someone else's tent)
- Sleeping bag/blanket (failing this, find someone else's)
- pillow - optional, but much more comfortable
- Lilo or something to sleep on (or, find someone)
- snack food since you cannot rely on merchants being availible and communal snacks never last long, if they even exist
- pouch to put your money and other stuff in
- socks or hose
- stuff to wear to bed (depending upon shared state of sleeping arrangements). undertunics/dresses make great period nightgowns for both sexes. Otherwise consider pyamas/boxers unless you are close friends with your tent mate.
- craft projects - if you're not fighting, there'll be plenty of time to sew/knit/braid/weave, etc while you watch the fighting or socialise.