- Wash spinach in plenty of water and chop fine.
- Mix in a large bowl with parsley, dill and scallions.
- After 10 minutes, drain and squeeze out water.
- Chop onions and brown in oil.
- Combine with other vegetables, add cheese and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grease shallow baking pan with oil and line with 4-5 pastry sheets, brushed with oil and placed on top of each other.
- Spread filling evenly over bottom layers.
- Cover with remaining pastry sheets.
- Brush the top with oil, and with the point of a knife, trace the crust in to square pieces.
- Bake in a moderately hot (350F) oven for 40 minutes.
- When golden brown, remove from the oven, cool and cut.