- College of Blessed Herman the Cripple - Adelaide University "http://www.sca.org.au/blessed_herman/"
- College of St Aldhelm - Australian National University (and sometimes seen to also cover secondary institutions and the University of Canberra) "http://www.sca.org.au/st_aldhelm/"
- College of St Basil the Great - University of Western Australia
- College of St Columba - University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ
- College of St Crispin - University of Newcastle "http://www.sca.org.au/st_crispin/"
- College of St Dionysus - University of Auckland "http://stdionysius.sca.org.nz"
- College of St Gildas the Wise - University of Tasmania "http://www.sca.org.au/st_gildas/"
- College of St Kessog - University of Otago "http://kessog.sca.org.nz/"
- College of St Malachy - University of Wollongong "http://www.sca.org.au/st_malachy/"
- College of St Monica - Monash University "http://www.sca.org.au/st_monica/"
- College of St Ursula - University of Sydney "http://www.sca.org.au/st_ursula/"
- College of St Bartholomew - University of Melbourne "http://sca.org.au/st_bartholomew/"
Due to fluctuating membership, colleges sometimes become dormant. Colleges have different membership requirements to other groups, and are never placed into abeyance due to a dip in membership numbers. Lochac colleges in this category include:
- College of St Augustine - University of New South Wales "http://www.sca.org.au/st_augustine/"
- College of St Cecilia - La Trobe University - replaced after a few years by a non-sca medieval recreation group.
- College of St Christina the Astonishing - Flinders University (SA) (proposed)
- College of St Ignatius - Charles Sturt University, Bathurst (NSW)
- College of Mimir's Pool - Murdoch University (WA)
- College of St Odo the Good - Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (Proposed)
- College of Reannag Fhara - University of Canterbury (NZ)
- College of St Swithin - Swinburne University (Proposed)
- College of Sts Simon & Jude - Started at the University of Canberra (ACT), but didn't really get going.
Colleges betwen statuses
Colleges with less than 5 members, but who are actively trying to recruit more members seldom recieve official status (in some cases they may be called incipient), but may be found in a low key way on campus.
Historical colleges include those who have been replaced by another active college, or have been closed for another reason.
- College of All Saints was closed.
- Amesbury changed its name to College of St Augustine.
- College of St Julian the Hospitaller - active at University of Newcastle, replaced by College of St Crispin.