Edward Zifran of Gendy
Edward Zifran of Gendy, Viscount, Knight, Master of both the Pelican and the Laurel, Court Baron of several Kingdoms and with such a plethora of other titles and awards that he is usually referred to as simple "His Etceteracy," is one of the legendary figures of the SCA.
The contributions of Sir Edward are numerous and great.
- He served as Prince of the Principality of An Tir for (fact check) eleven reigns, and was a central figure in the An Tir Rebellion since he was Prince when it all came to a head.
- He has served on the BoD many times.
- He is, in fact, the legendary Fast Eddie of SCA myth. (His sword tip-speed was measured from blur-length on movie film. I do not recall the actual speed.)
- Former squires who have become knights: Sir Mordredth Mjothvintner, Earl Sir Horic Gravagr.
- Former squires who have become king: Earl Sir Horic Gravagr.
- He has claimed at least one son: Lord Ervald Lacoudre Edwardson the Optimistic, who has written the song "Dear Fast Eddie" in his honor.
(Please expand this article.)