From CunnanJump to navigationJump to search
|Canton of Chemin Noir|
Badge of Chemin Noir
The first event of the Canton was held on October 14-16th, at Will Rogers Boy Scout Camp, and was called "Fair of the Harvest." Several champions were named, for their prowess in various competitions. These included:
- Herr-Domr Damon Hroarsson (of Northkeep) received the axe of the Warden, for Chivalric Combat.
- HL Tadg macAedain uiConchobahair (of Namron) received the rapier blade of the Ranger, assembled and crafted by Randal Lee.
- Lady Sabine Lefevre d'Armagnac (of Mooneschadowe) received the handsome Journal of the Inspector, with which she could detail her project, and those of future Inspectors.
- Lady Aderyn Gunnarsdottir (of Gunnarsstead) received a feathered, betokened walking stick, along with a pouch with the device of the Canton, in which she could keep the monies she earns entertaining as Troubador.
- Lord Ottokar Luthor von Holstein (of Chemin Noir) received a slim and deadly spear for his office of Sergeant.
- Karl Thorgeirsson (of Northkeep) accepted a leather quiver - as the Canton's Huntsman