From CunnanJump to navigationJump to search
Some kinds of scenarios
- Open field battle: two forces square off across an open field. This allows for unit tactics at relatively large scales.
- Woods battle: like an open field battle, but through a wooded area
- Bridge battle: one (or more) bridges divide the two sides. Often the objective is to be the first to take the bridge, or to hold the most of the bridge after a certain amount of time. The bridge typically crosses a "river" which usually is imagined, and represented with some markings rather than having running water. Sometimes people are allowed to "forge" across the river, e.g. by crossing on their knees.
- Castle battle: a representation of a castle, often with a wall, gate, and towers.
- Last one standing
- Delivering a "message", package, or person to a specified location
- Capturing a flag
- Holding some objective
- Gathering the most War points
Number of "lives"
- One life
- Limited number of "resurections"
- Unlimited resurections
- Weapons limitations: e.g., no weapons over a certain lenght, no archery
- Shield limitations: e.g., no shields
Some scenarios are presented with elaboratly stated objective which a little thought reveals amount to "Last one standing" or some other simple objective.