Tractatus de Herbis
From CunnanJump to navigationJump to search
- Tractatus de Herbis created between 1370-1380 in Italy is MS Masson 116 held at the Bibliotheque de l'Ecole des Beaux-Arts, Paris.
- An Herbal, created in 1440 in Italy, and written in Latin, is Sloane MS 4016 held in the British Library, is classified by Baumann as a copy of a Tractatus de Herbis, and as one of the 'North Italian group' of Herbals.
Facsimile of An Herbal or Sloane MS 4016
- Year: 2016
- ISBN-13: 9781530472673
- Publisher: Palatino Press, Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- Volume Named: Medieval Herbal: A facsimile of a 15th century illustrated manuscript
- Author(s): Palatino Press
- Dimensions: 178mm x 254mm (not fullsize reproduction)
Facsimile of Libellus de re Herbaria 1538,and The Names of Herbes 1548 both by William Turner