From CunnanJump to navigationJump to search
A title is a form of address appropriate to a particular person.
- A person without a title is addressed as "my lord" or "my lady"
- A Lady as Lady
- A Lord as Lord
- A Knight is addressed as Sir
- A Count or Countess as Your Excellency
- A Duke or Duchess as Your Grace
- A Prince or Princess as Your Highness
- A King or Queen as Your Magesty
Note that these are the conventional english versions. Many people prefer titles more appropriate to their persona.