Difference between revisions of "Talk:Gusset"

From Cunnan
Jump to navigationJump to search
(question on confusing description)
(No difference)

Revision as of 15:32, 23 July 2004

"In heraldry, a gusset is a charge in the shape of a tierce, with a wedge taken out of the top section" - the picture of a tierce seems to be different to this. Do you mean a pall? if not - can you pleas put an explanation of the difference between a tierce and a pall on one (or both) of those pages? taryn