What Cian would like on this page:
- what was the average age of a period person?
- did the nobility live any longer?
- what were the main causes of death for adults and children?
- how did a period society deal with the dead? This may link to pages on funerals, burial, crypts, pyres.
- how did a period society deal with the war dead?
For the SCA, we need links to
- ways in which royalty stand down to allow new Kings/Barons etc.
- ways of being killed in combat (killing blows?)
- resurrection battle