From Cunnan
Jump to navigationJump to search

Can someone who knows how redirect this page to the correctly spelled "Cotehardie" page? Jane of Stockton 15:49, 8 Dec 2003 (EST)

Done. For future reference you can move an article (as long as you are logged in) by clicking on the "Move this Page" link in the sidebar (and at the bottom of articles). The old article will be made into a redirect to the new one. - Tobin 17:04, 8 Dec 2003 (EST)

Some more information on what a cotehardie is (as opposed to what it is not:-) would be great in this article. If it's a men's garment, some links or such would be spiffing. AlexandreDavigne 06:29, 8 February 2007 (EST)