From Cunnan
Revision as of 07:32, 16 December 2005 by Daniel C. Boyer (talk | contribs) (scarp or scarf)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigationJump to search

In England at least the "bendlet sinister" could be blazoned as, and is in fact more usually blazoned as, a "scarp" or "scarf". Should this be mentioned? --Daniel C. Boyer 14:32, 15 Dec 2005 (CST)