Difference between revisions of "Saxon clothing"
From CunnanJump to navigationJump to search
(Created page with "Many of the clothing styles from the early Anglo-Saxons would also have been worn by early Saxons, though the styles may have shifted over time. :See also: ''[[Anglo-Saxon cl...")
Revision as of 02:27, 9 May 2013
Many of the clothing styles from the early Anglo-Saxons would also have been worn by early Saxons, though the styles may have shifted over time.
- See also: Anglo-Saxon clothing
Clothing Styles by Time Period
- Clothed Seemly and Proper: The Saxons by Jehanne de Huguenin [Patterns and description]
- Clothed Seemly and Proper, the Second Part: The late 11th and 12th centuries by Jehanne de Huguenin [Description]
- Headwear: How to Make a Toque [Patterns and Description]
- "Cranach" Gown
- abt 1530s: A Saxon Lady’s Outfit As Seen in the Works of Lucas Cranach by Kass McGann [Images and Description, Patterns for Purchase]
- Cranach Gown Part 1: Research from Truth is Stranger than Fashion blog
- Cranach Gown Part 2: Skirt Construction Part 1 from Truth is Stranger than Fashion blog
- 16th c: Early German-Saxon (Cranach) Gowns from Sophie Stitches