An SCAism is a term that has been coined or adopted by many in the SCA which is considered by some to be inappropriate either because it is a modern term, a constructed term, or a term which doesn't mean what it did in period.
- An autocrat is in charge of an event.
- A feastocrat is in charge of the food at an event.
- A victorian term remove is really a course.
- The term garb referred to a sheaf of wheat. People dress in clothes which may resemble their national costume.
- Smalls referred in period to undergarments, not children.
Better alternatives could be
Feastocrat : Chief Cook