--notes for conrad:-- trickiest bits of the reconstruction danced at krae glas dec meeting (to best of my memory)
---last verses:--- very important to know what happens next as otherwise will not complete hay. (but then that's true of most hay's isnt it?)
- 1-4 turn partner full circle with x hand
- 5-6 men step forwards so they have just passed other man by x shoulder (this is the line along which the subsequent hay occurs
- 7-12? single hay (ie pass everyone else once) ending up in opposite person's place. better if no hands used.
- 13?-16? turn partner full circle with x hand
- this ends with each in their opposite's place
- repeat with women doing as for the men, opposite hands used
- this ends with each back in their own original place.