Kingdom of Atlantia
|Kingdom of Atlantia|
Per pale argent and azure, on a fess wavy, cotised and counterchanged, a crown vallery Or, environed of a laurel wreath proper.
The Kingdom of Atlantia covers the American states of Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and part of Georgia.
Atlantia became a Principality of the Kingdom of the East in A.S. XII. Having gained the right to become an independent Kingdom, the first Crown Tourney was won by Michael of Bedford, who was at that time King of the East. Atlantia became a Kingdom in May, A.S. XVI (1981) and Michael was crowned as Atlantia's first King by his successor to the Kingdom of the East, Sigfried.
Baronies and Shires of Atlantia
Kings and Queens of Atlantia
- Queen's Order of Courtesy: Given at the whim of the Queen for exemplary display of the chivalric ideal It's badge is fieldless: an escallop Or.
- Shark's Tooth: Given by the Monarch (either the King or Queen) for exemplary skill at arms. It's badge is fieldless: a shark's tooth natural.
- King's Award of Excellence: Given at the whim of the King for any sort of excellence. It's badge is Or, the King's initial azure.
- Undine: Given at by the Queen for personal service. It's badge is Or, the Queen's initial azure.
- Sea-Urchin: Given to young children by the Crown in recognition of their contributions or good deeds. It's badge is fieldless: a sea-urchin azure.
- Order of the nonpareil
- Golden Nautilus
- Order of the Opal
- Order of the Coral Branch
- Order of the Silver Osprey
- Order of the King's Missiliers.
High orders of merit:
- Order of the Golden Dolphin
- Order of the Pearl
- Order of the Sea Stag
- Order of the White Scarf
- Order of the Kraken
- Order of the Yew Bow
West | East | Middle | Atenveldt | Meridies | Caid | Ansteorra | Atlantia | An Tir | Calontir | Trimaris | Outlands | Drachenwald | Artemisia | Æthelmearc | Ealdormere | Lochac | Northshield | Gleann Abhann | Avacal