Inter-College War (ICW) is an annual event at which all the Colleges of Lochac meet for 4 days of camping (well actually indoors bunkhouses are usually provided), war, drinking, fighting, drinking, feasting, drinking, fighting, tomfoolery... etc. Each year a different University hosts ICW, and it's generally held during the midsemester break - perfect timing for the middle of winter! It can be a very amusing event, very rowdy, and tons of fun. To give you some idea, think of a large congregation of university students from all across Australia in garb and armour attempting to recreate pre-16th century, ultimately resulting in much entertainment, new friends, incriminating photos and an extraordinary hangover.
- ICW II - Held at Torlyon, Amesbury (later to become College of St Augustine) won.
- ICW III - Held at the old Rowany Festival site by St Ursula, St Ursula won.
- ICW IV - Held in Innilgard by Blessed Herman, Blessed Herman won.
- ICW V - Held in Innilgard by Blessed Herman, St Ursula won.
- ICW VI - Held in Politarchopolis by St Aldhelm, St Ursula won.
- ICW VII - Held in Ynys Fawr by St Gildas, St Ursula won.
- ICW VIII - Held in Agaricus by St Malachy, Blessed Herman won.
- ICW IX - Held in Innilgard by Blessed Herman, St Ursula won.
- ICW X - Held in Politarchopolis by St Aldhelm.
- ICW XI - Held in Krae Glas by St Monica from July 8 - 12, A.S. XXXIX (2004), Blessed Herman won.