From Cunnan
Revision as of 11:39, 9 October 2004 by Conrad Leviston (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigationJump to search

An honorific is a form of address used to people of high rank.

Honorifics in the SCA

The following honorifics are generally accepted throughout the SCA, though there may be some regional variations.

King or Queen
  • Your Majesty
  • Your [description] Majesty
  • My Liege (if you've sworn fealty)
  • Crown Prince or Princess Your Royal Highness
    Duke or Duchess Your Grace
    Count or Countess Your Excellency
    Viscount or Viscountess Your Excellency
    Baron or Baroness Your Excellency
    Anybody else My Lord/My Lady