In Medieval villages people would gather at the Village Pump to discuss those items that were important to their lives. On Cunnan the Village Pump serves a similar purpose: Giving users a place to meet and discuss current events, policy and content.
Please add your comments under what is here now (unless someone has a better system :)
- The new wiki server has now gone live.
- Not all the Village pump articles were moved across from the old server (as they were no longer relevant)
- I'm pretty sure that SCA Australia retains the copyright for SCA membership form, unless we've got authorisation.
- Hmmm, they do but the article only links to a copy of the form (as in its never actually been uploaded to Cunnan). Also, the article should probably have information about where to get the forms (not everyone needs the Aussie one) and what not as opposed to just being a copy of the form. - Tobin 12:14 23 Jul 2003 (EST)
- So it's OK to link images stored externally? We should probably just link to the membership page - document names tend to change. Morgant 14:14 23 Jul 2003 (EST)
Here's an interesting thought: How about finding slightly older and stalled projects and redoing them here? Things like the University Handbook http://www.kateryndedevelyn.org/unvstart.htm
I'm not saying we steal their work or try to "take over" but these kinds of topics could benifit from having a free wiki version. - Anon
- I'll be upgrading the Wiki Software Cunnan is running later today 13-Aug-2003. So the wiki might not be useable for an hour or so around 8pm AEST (though it should only take a few minutes). You can take a look at what the upgraded software looks like at http://www.wikipedia.org - Tobin
- The software upgrade is now done. The edit times for pages is slightly off at the moment because the new software seems to think it is in the US - Tobin
- Beth would like to see the default, ugly, skin to Cologne Blue so that non-logged in visitors dont have to look at the site in an ugly format. Unless people object I'll make the switch at some point in about a weeks time (or I might even whip up a new skin that just has the basics and no extra fluff). You can set which skin you are using on Special:Preferences - Tobin 02:13, 26 Aug 2003 (EST)