The following outlines how Cunnan should be organised to enable the easy finding of information. Via the use of the various namespaces that exist on this wiki.
A namespace is like different buckets to place data into. See below for more details on what each namespace in Cunnan is used for.
This provides a personal profile page for the registered users of Cunnan. However, tight restriction have to be implemented to stop spammers abusing the space.
This is for the organisational side of Cunnan, including projects and issues. For example "dealing with spammers", "The Kingdom Standardisation" part of the Projects page, or a "Manual of Style". Then the discussion part of the page can be used to build up the ideas.
- The File namespace would remain the same as it is current. (ie for files)
- The MediaWiki namespace would be for all the system stuff.
- The Template namespace could provide
- The Help namespace would contain all the help pages related to editing the wiki.
- The Category namespace needs to be tidied up, as they are many entries that relate to individuals or ideas that do not assist in the organisation of the wiki.