Difference between revisions of "Canterbury Faire A.S. XLI Feast"
From CunnanJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
Latest revision as of 20:38, 11 September 2008
- Cold roast pork and cold roast venison with Sauce of dry proins.
- Sallet for fish daies
- Sallet of all kinde of hearbes
- Manchet Bread
- Spermyse (a soft cheese)
- Poached fruit (Terese's recipe)
- Mutton with Carrets
- Roast chicken with veal stuffing
- Tart of Ryce
- Claret Jelly
- Salmon with greens and lemon butter sauce
- Preserved Cowcumbers