From CunnanJump to navigationJump to search
Pack at least one set of hot and one set of cold. Be ready when the weather does the most annoying thing you can think of.
- Boots or other footwear (x 2 pairs) walking, dancing, fighting
- T-Tunics and Pants
- Dresses, bodices, chemises, skirt
- Fancy Garb
- pouch to put your money and other stuff in
- socks or hose
- stuff to wear to bed (depending upon shared state of sleeping arrangements). undertunics/dresses make great period nightgowns for both sexes. Otherwise consider pyamas/boxers unless you are close friends with your tent mate.
- A *warm* Cloak (it gan get real cold at night)
- Mundane Clothing - a dry outfit in the car can make a world of difference if everything else gets wet
- Food or membership of a food fund
- snack food since you cannot rely on merchants being available and communal snacks never last long, if they even exist
- Water most other beverages do not keep you hydrated
- Alcohol and a bottle opener for wine or flip tops.
- cordial if you get sick of drinking plain tank water during the day.
Dishes and utensiles
- Bowl, trencher
- Spoons (2 are harder to loose than one, besides, I don't like eating sweet stuff with a spoon that's covered in vegetable gunk),
- Tankard, goblet, drinking horn
- pots and pans
- measuring cups, spatula, mixing spoons
- cooking fire iron ware like spits, tripods, coal shovels
- Clean up stuff
- Pot to heat clean-up water
- dish soap and dishtowel
- Basket(s) to hold/carry stuff
- Tent (period or modern) incluing ropes, stakes and poles (failing this, find someone else's tent)
- Sleeping bag/blanket (bring extra) (failing this, find someone else's)
- pillow - optional, but much more comfortable
- Lilo/sleeping mat/air mattrell/cot
- Duct tape
- Cable ties and safety pins
- Plastic bags for garbage, dirty clothes, keeping stuff (like your new drum dry)
- towel and wash cloths
- hair brush or comb
- shaving razor, cream, mirror
- toothbrush, toothpaste and floss
- hot water plan: solar shower bag, propane heat, shower house
- Armour and armour repair kit (straps break, rivets pull out)
- Musical instruments
- Craft tools and material
- Class materials or notebook
- Money to buy cool stuff from the merchants
- craft projects - if you're not fighting, there'll be plenty of time to sew/knit/braid/weave, etc while you watch the fighting or socialise.
- A Good Supply of No Shit, There I Was stories. (Note- these are generally available onsite).
- Pain killer
- Allergy meds
- Personal meds