Barony of Politarchopolis
The Barony of Politarchopolis is an SCA group in the Kingdom of Lochac[. It expands across Australia's Capital Territory, encompassing the College of St Aldhelm. The group make reference to their mundane location in both their name and their heraldry. The device contains a gryphon in reference to Walter Burley Griffin who designed the city, and a red pale, referring to red tape.
Despite being one of the largest groups in Lochac, Politarchopolis resisted becoming a Barony for many years. Some members had hoped that the BoD would allow the group to become a city state, rather than a Barony.
Barons and Baronesses
- Stephen Aldred and Mathilde Adycote of Mynheniot, 1 July 1995 - 9 September 2000
- Francois Henri Guyon and Aelfthryth of Saxony, 9 September 2000 - 31 January 2004
- Edmund Ale-conner and Leta von Goslar, 31 January 2004 - 2 September 2006
- Alessandro von Florenz and Isobel le Bretoun - 2 September 2006 to 30 October 2010
- Aonghus Mac Greigor and Ginevra Lucia di Namoraza - 30 October 2010 to present
- St Valentine's feast is held in February
- Newcomer's Feast is held in March
- Baroness's Rapier championship is held in May
- Heavy championships is held in November
- Fields of Gold is held in December
|Rowany | Innilgard | River Haven | Aneala | Stormhold | Ynys Fawr | Politarchopolis | Southron Gaard | St Florian de la Riviere | Ildhafn | Mordenvale | Krae Glas|