Apple tart (recipe)
From CunnanJump to navigationJump to search
This is a generic tart; "make it up as you go along".
- 3 lbs apples, peeled, cored and quartered.
- 1 pie shell
- Approximately 1/3 of a 1 lb jar of honey
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Roll pie shell and place in pan, sprinkle bottom of shell with sugar.
- Put in a layer of apples (enough to cover), sprinkle on half of the cinnamon and cloves.
- Pour honey over layer (1/4 to 1/2 cup?).
- Repeat for second layer.
- Cover, bake for appoximately 45 minutes.