From CunnanJump to navigationJump to search
- Scholar: Anyone authorised to fence in Atlantia who has taken the oath of the Academie. Scholars wear blue scarves.
- Free Scholar: A rank only attained by those who display honor and ability on the field, Free Scholars take a second oath after proving their worth to three Provosts (white scarves). Free Scholars wear yellow scarves.
- Provost: The highest rank, Provosts of the Academie wear white scarves. To be considered for a membership in the ranks of the Provosts, a candidate must meet the following criteria:
- They must be considered the equal of their prospective peers in the basic weapons of rapier combat.
- They shall have been obedient to the governing documents of the Society and the laws of the Kingdom of Atlantia.
- They shall have consistently shown respect for the Crown of Atlanta.
- They shall have set an example of courteous and noble behavior.
- They shall have demonstrated support for the aims and ideals of the Society by being as authentic in dress, equipment and behavior as is within their power.
- They shall have shared their knowledge and skills with others.
- They shall have practiced hospitality according to their means and as appropriate to the circumstances.
- They shall have made every effort to learn and practice those skills desirable at and worthy of a civilized court.
- They should participate in Society recreations of several aspects of the culture of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.