Viking Fish Soup (recipe)
(Redirected from Viking Fish Soup(recipe))Jump to navigationJump to search
- 1 large fish head
- 1 small haddock
- 2 tsp salt
- pepper to taste
- 1c. milk mixed with 2Tbsp flour
- 1l water
- Boil the fish with the water and salt, skimming the froth from the top.
- Add pepper and simmer 40 minutes.
- Lift the fish out of the pan and remove all bones.
- Stir the milk and flour into the stock and boil until thickened.
- Return the fish to the pan and adjust seasoning. Serve with warm baps. Serves 6.