Please note that thanks to repeated abuse, new users are not allowed to create new pages, or add external links. Once you have being around and helped out for a while, these restrictions will be lifted.
Here's some extra tips to help you get around in the wiki:
- For policies and guidelines, see the BTW Policies. Another good place to check out is our Projects.
- Each and every page (articles, policies, projects, images, etc.) has its very own discussion/talk page, found on the tab line at the top of the page. This is a great place to find out what the community is discussing along that subject and what previous issues have already been solved.
- A great resource for printing out is the Wiki Cheat Sheet.
- In your Preferences, under the edit tab, consider checking Add pages I create to my watchlist and Add pages I edit to my watchlist, so that you can see how your efforts have affected the community. Check back on following visits by clicking on my watchlist.
- If you're bored and want to find something to do, try the Random button in the sidebar, or check out the List of Wanted Pages. Or even go to Special Pages to see what weird stuff is actually tracked by this wiki.
- Please sign your name on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date.
Again, welcome to Cunnan!