Talk:Roman clothing

From Cunnan
Jump to navigationJump to search

I think the term Romanesque is rather broad - is it the most specific word we can use here?

Well, this is just a general overview. Not studied or anything, it's from the memory of a costume history student, so please edit as you please.

However, "romanesque" is a legitimate Art- and Costume-History term, and does apply here, so it ought to be left in, even if the term is qualified.