Talk:Canton of Cairnfell

From Cunnan
Jump to navigationJump to search

Someone needs to work out what is the name registered with the College of Arms and what is the name commonly used (cf. Arrowsreach vs Arrowreach). Then we can work out what page title should be used for this branch, rather than having separate pages for each alternative spelling. One should just #redirect to the other. - Cian Gillebhrath