A general discussion of categorization ideas is needed. - Tobin 23:48, 9 Jun 2004 (EST)
- Since nothing seems to be decided here, how about
- Category:People - period people eg. William Marshall, Henry II, all the troubadours
- Category: SCA People - SCA personna eg. Baron Gwynfor , Teffania (make a subset of Category:People)
- If you want, there can be a subset of Category:SCA peers but I think that all SCA people should be still included in the Category:SCA People. If NVG or other groups who contribute or have pages written about them can include a Category:NVG People subset of the main page if they want. I don't think there needs to be a category for SCA groups of people.
- - Cian Gillebhrath 12:11, 30 Aug 2004 (EST)