This dance is performed by two people, a man and a woman.
- saltarello left and right (SlL, SlR)
- sempio left and right (SL and SR)
- doppio left and right (DL and DR)
- contrapasso left and right (CpL and CpR)
- ripresa left and right (RpL and RpR)
- voltatonda right (VtR)
- continentia left and right (CnL and CnR)
- Starting holding hands, the couple proceeds with twelve saltarelli. They then perform a ripresa left, and three sempi forward, finishing by bringing both feet together (this can be treated the same as a normal double)
1-12 SlL, SlR, SlL, SlR, SlL, SlR, SlL, SlR, SlL, SlR, SlL, SlR
14-15 SR, SL, SR, stop
- Dropping hands, the man proceeds forward with a doppio left and three contrapassi. The woman then does the same.
16-18 DL, CpR, CpL, CpR (man only)
19-21 DL, CpR, CpL, CpR (woman only)
- Joining hands together again they perform two riprese, and then go forward with two sempi and three doppi.
22-23 RpL, RpR
24 SL, SR
25-27 DL, DR, DL
- Dropping hands, the couple performs a voltatonda consisting of two doppi and a ripresa. To finish the couple proceed with two sempi, and finally two continentie. The dance is repeated.
28-29 VtR (SR, SL, RpR)
30 SL, SR
31 CnL, CnR
No music survives for this dance.